Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Borders bargains

Finally decided to visit Borders in the city today. It's in liquidation and therefore everything is being sold off supercheap. Didn't think I'd find anything interesting since this sale's been on for weeks already, but look at this!

A "Where's Wally" shirt in size 4; M is going to be really stoked! And two books for me; one on how to make very fancy smoothies in my brand new blender and then this AWW Kids Healthy Eating book that I have been wanting to buy for years but never did because it was expensive. Ha, it wasn't expensive today! :-)

$37 all up. Now that might sound like a lot but just the smoothie book itself was $40 original price and the T-shirt not far behind that. So yes, I am very pleased with myself.

2 comments:

  1. Vilka härliga fynd
    kramis mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visst ar dem?
    Tyckte tydligen nagon i Tyskland ocksa, jag har precis haft 15 views pa det har blogginlagget darifran! :-)
    Random.
    Kramisar

    ReplyDelete