Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On The Kingsroad & Lord Snow

OB brought the latest two episodes of Games of Thrones to work for me yesterday. WW at work is totally addicted to it as well, and I'm having to answer heaps of questions about things to them about the series. It's such super-duper-fun!

Anyways, H and I watched these two episodes last night and H loves it. He's addicted too!

I am really liking it, I think I can understand certain changes to characters to make it more streamlined and easy to digest. Dany's story has started to shape now, and so has Arya's. Peter Dinklage is perfect, of course. All of it is perfect!

But perhaps I am having issues with the actor who plays Jon Snow. Probably because Jon Snow is my favourite character and this guy doesn't look anything like I imagined him to be... anyways. He'll grow on me, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment