Saturday, May 7, 2011

Babysitters

Just back from work. Both H and I worked today and since it's Saturday there was a slight issue of what to do about little M. Well, he ended up spending the day with OB! They went for coffee and played with Nerf guns and watched movies. I believe he had a ball, and now he is sound asleep. Gives me some time to relax, which is nice.
I'm not really updating my blog much at the moment, and I'm sorry about that! I will get back into one post a day as soon as my energy allows! But trying to work and be a mum and do everything else whilst feeling unwell is really tiring me, and every night I go to bed at like 8.30-9pm. I'll get better, promise!
H is working tomorrow as well, it's absolute madness at his work at the moment, but hopefully we'll manage to do something nice for Mothers Day though!
As far as the house, it's just moving along. We've been approved for the first half of the mortgage and the rest will hopefully go through next week. It's kind of all out of our hands now, so we're just waiting...
Now, for some more Jatz with cheese!!!

1 comment: