Friday, July 22, 2011

Too much

I have not enjoyed my Friday funday today. M and I have disagreed about things several times and our usually well-organised trip to the grocery shop was just chaos.
He was assessed at swimming, but they are assessing him again next week too. It was water safety week and very messy and noisy in the pool so they think he'll do a better job next week. I don't know, I think he's definitely ready. And he needs a change; he's getting too blase about all of it.
Gymnastics was okay, he misbehaved a little but not too bad. Not good enough to get a star on the rewards chart though.
I'm really, really tired and I think I might have eaten a little bit too much (certainly having very lean dinner tonight!) so all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep. Not that that'll happen...

1 comment:

  1. Hoppas du får vila lite i helgen
    kramis
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete