Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Giraffe

Giraffe is my favourite animal, closely followed by a wide variety of parrots.
Bought this for the little one in my tummy today. Cute, isn't it?
Wonderful day at home with M; we went to see CL's little baby and then to Chermside for some McD and a walk around Myer. If I can handle putting on my swimmers (they should hopefully still fit) I might take him for a dip in the local pool in the next hour or so.
Today has really made me think I don't want to work so much in the future. It's nice to just have time at home with M and I will feel the same with next bubba. And I don't particularly enjoy work; apart from on a social level of course. I love the people I work with but I hate the work. I would love more time to be a mummy that doesn't involve doing laundry and dishes and cooking dinner at the same time.
Had a big cry yesterday because of stupid shit and called H and he had to listen to me blubbering on about stuff for ages. He was so patient, and so loving. Gosh, I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment