Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friday funday was yesterday

It was a lovely Friday too!
We went to Lollipops to catch up with SBLL in the morning and it was great as always. Probably last time before the little one arrives.
After Lollipops we drove to swim school (lots of driving yesterday) and M had his usual class and did very well. Came home and H was over at the unit helping the tenants with a leaking tap. He said they were very nice.
Then, for some reason, I decided to do the groceries at like 7pm and took M with me. That was exhausting and a bit silly perhaps, but I did buy a little jigsaw puzzle (500 pieces) so I sat up late last night finishing it.
Today we are heading off to a 5th birthday party. We were going to Swedish School but then this party came up instead so we had a change of plans, because M really, really wanted to go to the party! Time to get ready, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment