Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chipmunks on foot

Still no car... grrr... although apparently it's finally ready this afternoon so yay for that. I can't wait to have it back!!!
Anyways, I decided to venture out with the kiddies today (as in with no car and no pram since the pram is in the boot of the car at the mechanic) and promised M we would walk to Chipmunks. I carried little J in the Baby Bjorn and M took his scooter.
I had expected it to be a horrible walk; hot and sweaty and long and crying baby and sooky 4-year old and yadda yadda... but it was not! Firstly, it's not as hot today. Secondly, it only took like 15 minutes (I was thinking double that) and both kiddies behaved.
Actually little J slept the whole walk, then the whole 2 hours at Chipmunks (apart from 10 minutes whilst feeding) and then the whole walk home too. M had the best time playing and left very satisfied. I had two coffees which obviously was awesome.
So yeah, it's been a great day against all odds and expectations!!!

1 comment: