Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quiet night

Both kids were in bed well before 8pm and H is in Cairns so I'm having a few glasses of wine whilst surfing aimlessly on the computer. The only regret I will have in the morning is the calorie count in the wine, I think.
I've done well with food today. Bought this 100-calorie muesli bar at Woolies thinking it'd just be useless but it actually kept me full for quite some time. Had chicken salad for dinner, beautiful!
Little J slept through the night last night but got me up at 4.30am. That was fine, I actually stayed up and haven't felt tired all day.
Tomorrow is school for M as usual, and little J and myself have a couple of errands to run in the morning. Will call M's hairdresser to see if he can have a haircut tomorrow after school too!

No comments:

Post a Comment