It's been a few fairly uneventful days so therefore I haven't blogged.
H came back from Cairns which was nice, and yesterday we went to Swedish School in the morning. It was okay.
Last night some stupid bogan in our neighbourhood kept H, me and little J awake by speeding around on his motorbike and doing burnouts (M slept through it all!). We have called the cops in the past but they never show up, sucks. Finally we gave up at around 5am and got up. Been taking it easy at home all day, but now H is away doing a cash-job so once again I've done the night shift with the kids by myself.
I almost don't mind though. Because if I do it myself, things just happen the way I like it and I don't have to nag at H and get frustrated about him being on the computer and so on.
And yes... that is exactly the type of thinking that has made me a total control freak over everything and H completely hopeless at remembering stuff and being organised... oh dear! Oh well.
I'm off for a shower and bed. No reason to sit up and watch the cricket, India is doing really crap.
Hoppas du fått bättre sömn inatt
ReplyDeletekramisar
mamma/mormor
10.5 timmar :-)
ReplyDelete