Friday, March 16, 2012

3 to go

Well, the calorie counting seems to be doing the trick.
It's great to finally see some movement. Now I have 3 left until pre-pregnancy weight. I feel good too, healthy and strong. The hardest bit is during the day when I'm at home with little J and not doing anything in particular and I can't stop thinking about the biscuits in the pantry.
Anyways, those biscuits won't be there for much longer. Why?
Because apparently the school dentist found 3 cavities in M's mouth! Oh my goodness. I got so upset about it, which made H laugh thinking I was over-reacting. I had a talk to M about it and we are cutting a few different foods out of his diet (like Nutella on his breakfast toast and those biscuits in the pantry).
On Monday I'll have to call work to see if CL can fix these cavities. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment