Such a totally lame day.
H took M fishing this morning which left me with little J going to the fruit and veggie market. Then we all accompanied H to the shops for his haircut, but I didn't get to buy anything fun or anything. Walked home for exercise, too muggy and it wasn't nice.
Then afternoon crawled horribly and finally I whisked M away to the local pool for a swim just before closing time. At least that was fun. I've just been feeling really bored today, which isn't nice, and kind of looking for something fun to do but all I could see around the house were chores needing to get done. And I didn't particularly want to do them.
Well, we ate well tonight anyways! I made dhal in the slowcooker from my fancy cookbook. It was superyummy. We all cleaned our plates. Heaps left over for tomorrow too, so I'll take a pic tomorrow to post here. I made stewed apples in the slowcooker yesterday; also a great success. Margaret Fulton knows what she's talking about!
No comments:
Post a Comment