Thursday, March 22, 2012

Almost

The week hasn't quite turned out like I expected. The playdate with CL was cancelled because she was unwell and today it's rained so much I haven't done anything at all. It's a bit chilly too, which isn't very nice. Tomorrow I'm going to go to Big W and get some warmer clothes for Little J to wear.
Tomorrow hopefully the rain will go, and then we've got a big weekend lined up. On Saturday it's B's birthday (as in SBLL) and it's also State Election time which means election TV (yay!) and a bottle of wine for me, for sure. On Sunday I am hoping to catch up with A&E and then in the afternoon we've got the forest planting at school.
Every year the preppies are welcome to plant a tree with their parents to symbolise their growth at the school over the following seven years. Quite a nice tradition, I think!
As per usual, I don't think we'll get around to Swedish School. It's just too hard every Saturday! I'm not even working and Saturdays are booked up for weeks. Gosh.

1 comment:

  1. Vilken underbar tradition med träden i skolan
    vad mycket fin mat du lagar mor är imponerad
    kramis
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete