Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

I went to the movies today! Yes, with Little J!

Two of the other mums at school invited me along and one of them has a baby too and she said it's all good to bring babies... I was a little bit concerned, but of course my perfect little girl behaved perfectly. She was actually awake through almost the whole movie, but sat quietly and watched it and then fell asleep whilst feeding towards the end.

We watched "Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" which is like a feel-good drama about a group of elderly people (not very elderly though, like just in their 60s or something) who go to stay at a hotel in India for different reasons. Some find what they are looking for, some not. Good acting, and Judi Dench is just beautiful. Some of it perhaps a little bit melodramatic but not so badly that it annoyed me.

I think my mum would love it, it's very much her kind of movie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment