Saturday, March 24, 2012

Today

It's been a busy day. I woke up early with the kids and then forced poor husband to get up at 8am so I could go for a walk.
After my walk I took the kids to the library for some new books to read and H went to vote because Queensland Elections were on today.
After that, we went to the southside to go to B's party at McDs where M had the best fun ever. We popped into IKEA afterwards, but ended up getting nothing at all. That was weird.
Once home, we have been relaxing because the morning was so mad. Both kids were in bed at a decent time so I could watch the tally room stuff for the Election. Apparently it looks like a massive swing to LNP. Goodness help us all, I say. Lots of funding for private school and stopping civil unions and other madness. I think in 3 years time things will change again; as in back to Labor. This LNP thing will suck, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment