Thursday, April 19, 2012

The daily grind

This has been a good week; I have been managing to get a lot of things done and also my new "sticker reward chart" for M is really working out for us so I have been enjoying much improved behaviour from the little guy. Also time-out which involves sitting on a stool in the hall has proven to be very efficient; time-out in his room was not working because he'd just rip stuff off the walls and carry on.

We have watched Iron Man and Iron Man 2 on DVD; I felt a tad disappointed with the storylines but I must say Robert Downey Jr is one beautiful man. How old is he? He must be at least 10 years my senior; it's like he's always been around, even when I was a kid.

Otherwise this week is all about Saturday of course and the big wedding! Tonight we are going to Chermside to buy M a nice outfit suitable for such an event. How handsome he will be :-) I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment