I can't wait!
This has been an exhausting two weeks; M has been expecting mummy to entertain him constantly and it's been non-stop! Therefore I have been too tired to blog much...
Well, Wednesday at GoMA with SBLL (and A!) was busy but great. I had dramas driving there but hey, we survived! Ha.
Thursday was M's dental appointment which went well. He now knows and fears "Mr Bumpy", which hopefully will help. He also had swim that afternoon and the teacher says he's doing great.
Friday is a bit of a blur... sorry... but yesterday on Saturday I had my hair appointment and then we relaxed at home. Today is LL's 2nd birthday party so that'll be great fun!
And tomorrow...
... well, once M is at school I'm going to take Little J to the shops for a relaxing stroll and coffee and stuff. Yay!
Also, starting to get excited about L&J's wedding next weekend!!!!!!!
Hoppas du fick en god kopp kaffe
ReplyDeletekramis mamma/mormor