I have had three glasses of wine. Feeling pretty good!
Little J though is not feeling good, she has a really bad cold. That means life is very hard for me, especially because also M is very demanding for time. For example; last night at 8.30pm I finally sat down at the computer and when M started harassing me I said "Please M, I just need a short moment to myself, I have not been by myself at all today, please..."
He looked at me strangely, then said "you were by yourself in the shower..."
Well, today has been full-on. We had Chipmunks in the morning with the mums from school, and then plenty of action at home (no choice) and I did groceries too.
Tomorrow is birthday party presents for Uncle S, haircut for M and finding an authentic Easter Bilby... meh
vad duktig du är
ReplyDeleteälskar er alla