Did I tell you the story of these earrings? I think I did, but anyways here we go again!
H bought a bracelet at an art gallery for me years ago, made by this jewellery designer on the Sunny Coast. It broke and she fixed it for me. Then it was starting to fall apart again just recently so I asked her if I could send it back to her for mending and I would pay her for the trouble. Well, she insisted on no payments but H and I felt that wasn't very fair and she did have some really amazing things on her website so I bought earrings that go with the bracelet in a "you-scratch-my-back-I-scratch-yours" kind of scenario.
Today the bracelet came back, all mended and beautiful, and the earrings too. And guess what, she said it had been quite hard to fix the bracelet and really should have charged me for it but since I got the earrings too it was all good!
So yay, things worked out just the way we wanted them too!
Love the earrings, hooray. Might get something else of hers once tax returns come in...
Så fina
ReplyDelete