Today us girls are going to a baby shower for someone I work with, that should be fun. The boys are probably going to Movieworld. Originally I was going to bring both kids but M has been a bit difficult last few days and I think he needs some quality daddy-time. H is going to work Saturdays and Sundays a lot in the next few months and today might be his last day off work for a while so I'm happy they're having a boys-day-out.
Well, two major things have happened in the last few days. First, on Friday Little J had her 6 month injections. She screamed and cried, and was a sooky and clingy little baby all that day and we had to give her Panadol during the night but by Saturday she was all her happy self again. Thank goodness that's over; she should now be pretty much protected against whooping cough...
Second thing to have happened is M's Report Card from his teachers. His score were great and all the comments wonderful. We are so very proud of him.
Yesterday M went to the dentist again (to see WW at Highgate Hill) and he doesn't need any more fillings at the moment, PHEW. But we got to keep flossing!
Picture is of M with his rockclimbing certificate :-)
Duktiga fina allra bästa Marcus
ReplyDeletemysigt att han får en dag med pappa det är inte alltid så lätt att vara storebror, och flickorna får göra sitt
älskar er alla