Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Glorious sleep

Slept from 8pm to 4am straight last night, went to bed just after the kids. I really needed that, because the night before Little J cut tooth number 3 and I had 3.5 hours all up. Was a walking zombie all day yesterday, but feeling pretty good today!
So my car at the mechanic today, which meant I took M to before school care for the first time (I had to drop car off at 8am). He was pretty excited especially once we got there and one of his classmates were already there.
Then I dropped off the car and walked to the shops where I had some yummy coffee and food and a walk around. Then home and now me and Little J are chilling. Beautiful day, sunny but chilly. The best.
Tomorrow I might take Little J to a playgroup for the first time. It's free and one of the mums from M's class takes her little girls there. It's a "multicultural playgroup" but the lady said everyone is welcome to come and I am from a different culture anyways so should be good. Looking forward to it. Also, it's within walking distance from home. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment