We have had car problems AGAIN.
On Thursday I was driving home from swim school, it was about 5.30pm and rush hour on South Pine Road. Suddenly I realise the car is running a little bit hot... so I freak out and think, I better pull over. Find a place to turn off and the car DIES! On the corner! In traffic!
So I put on my hazard lights and get the kids out as quickly as I can and call H screaming to him "COME NOW!" in total hysterics.
So M, myself and Little J sit down and wait. For a while because we were quite far from home. 5 different cars pull over and offer help, one older man gets the car off the corner and a bit more out of the way of traffic.
Finally H arrives, he manages to start the car enough to get it parked on a quiet side street. It's total nighttime by now so we just go home in the Escort.
H took the day off work and after dropping M off at school we went to look at the car. It was a hose of sorts, and H fixed it up enough for me to drive it home. A mechanic properly fixed it in the afternoon so should be okay now.
I hope. Both H and I are dreaming of buying another car... Meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment