Sunday, July 29, 2012

New hair

Well, end of the weekend once again.

Saturday started early with a chat with P&E, then we watched the opening ceremony for London 2012. It was quite enjoyable. I love Kenneth Branagh.

Then birthday party time once again, for another girl in M's class. It was Japanese theme because her parents used to live in Japan and her mum (who I get along with really well) was wearing a beautiful kimono. Great party, and M got a dragon claw painted on his eye. It smudged very quickly though!

In the afternoon H had both kids to himself and I spent three hours at the hairdresser. I decided to go more blonde this time and I'm happy I did. Looks good.

Sunday, as in today, started with A&E coming over for morning tea. It was a very unusual playdate actually, something wasn't working out for the two of them. Like, they didn't want anything to do with each other. Strange. Anyways! Then I took the kids to Woolies to do groceries; something I actually enjoy doing because even if it's hard work both of them seem to like grocery shopping too and we have quite a bit of fun.

H worked today and he came home a couple of hours ago, very tired!

Tomorrow is school and all that. Just two weeks left now, until I start back at work. Gosh. Anxious!

Here's me and the kiddies; notice M's face paint and my hair! Please do NOT notice my smudged make-up and sleep-deprived eyes, ha

1 comment: