Friday, August 10, 2012

Daycare Day 1

This morning me and the kids got up really early and first we went to Little J's daycare centre and dropped her off. She seemed quite oblivious of the fact that M and I were leaving her, but looked relaxed and comfy in the arms of the carer.
Then we drove down to M's before-school care and he couldn't get in there fast enough! Didn't even want to say goodbye to me!!!
After that I drove to Coffee Club and had a big coffee and breakfast and to the fruit and veggie shop for some random items and then home. Just called daycare and apparently Little J ate all her banana for breakfast, had a play and got tired so they put her to bed and she's been asleep for over an hour and a half! Well, why was I worried about this again?
Will pick her up around 11am. That's two hours earlier than what I will be doing next week, but enough for the first day I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment