Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rustic Olive

Nothing was planned for today so we all slept in (well, I was up early with Little J but once H got up I went back to bed for another couple of hours) and then did heaps of laundry and tidying up M's Lego and H mowed the lawns.
After all that work we decided to have lunch at Rustic Olive, our favourite place in Redcliffe, so we all hopped in the car and went there. I had a beautiful coffee but the pizza that H and I shared was very greasy and the dessert tasted a bit off. Anyways, it was a lovely outing for us all (even though it costed over $70!) and then we went for a walk along the water.
Now we're home and after incessant nagging H caved in and has taken M to the pool for a swim. We might all go together tomorrow morning too, I want Little J to get used to being in the pool so I can start teaching her to swim. I plan not to put her in swim school until maybe halfway through next year, I can manage a lot of the initial stuff myself.
It's very hot, and sunny, and beautiful. Wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. ser mysigt ut ni är alla så fina
    kramisar
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete