Friday, November 9, 2012

Finally Friday

Such a big week, but good because I managed to get a lot done. I have sorted out FAO and the rock climbing party (have to go to the PCYC tomorrow to pay a deposit), so really I believe next on the list will be organising for Sweden.
Gosh. Can I admit to being very nervous about the flight. And not the plane crash kind of nervous, rather the coping with the kids... So I am thinking I might wrap some presents for M with activity books and little toys, one for each long flight and he can't open them until plane is in the air. What do you think?
Also, just overwhelming to think about luggage and passports and tickets and transfers and all that. It's a pretty big deal to travel across the world alone with two children. Hopefully my family back in Sweden will one day be able to come visit us here.
There is nothing I want more in the whole world than to cook dinner for them at my place :-)
Tomorrow PCYC, some shopping (we are doing a BBQ with Auntie L and Uncle P on Sunday and I am planning on making a cheesecake!!!) and a visit to Great Nana. Oh yes, also laundry and vacuuming and stuff. How exciting lol!

1 comment:

  1. Lilla gumman vi är så imponerade av att du vågar åka hela vägen
    jag hoppas jag vågar så småningom
    älskar dig massor
    mamma

    ReplyDelete