Thursday, January 17, 2013

In the planning stages- love it

Since M's birthday party this year does not involve our house or a park or a crazy amount of children, I am totally chilled out about it.
We are doing a rockclimbing party at the PCYC, with a ninja theme (since M is ninja-crazy and ninjas do like climbing on walls...) and there are only going to be 9 children all up from a total of 5 families including ours.
I sent amazing handmade invites out and I'm in the middle of making party bags (golden noodle boxes with Ninjago stickers) and then I got to buy a cake and then I'm done!!! Yay, so easy. Well, making a pass-the-parcel too but that's not a biggie.
I love my party planning stuff.
Unfortunately blogger photos aren't working so can't put any pics up...

1 comment:

  1. kanske ska bli festfixare
    du är duktig och påhittig
    kramar
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete