Friday, January 18, 2013

Running legs

H and I are trying to get healthy (you know, New Year and all that crap) and apart from watching our diets a lot (me more than H, he loves his ice-cream too much) we have given ourselves three dedicated Exercise Days. I have Monday, Wednesday and Friday and H got Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday whilst Sunday is our day of rest.
This means there are no excuses to miss Exercise Day and we will help each other achieve it and respect the other persons time to themselves. We started this on Monday and I began with cross-trainer. Then the other two days I have gone for a run on the school oval behind our house.
Feeling great of course, todays run was heaps stronger than the one on Wednesday. I don't have a huge target; about 3-4 kilos. I have no desire to starve myself or try to go down lots of clothes sizes. Just feel more comfy in the clothes I already have.

1 comment:

  1. vad duktiga ni är
    håll i det
    kramis
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete