Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lamb meatball tagine

New meal I made today!
Lamb mince, bread crumbs, moroccan spices and one egg made the meatballs. Then they simmered in two cans of diced tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of honey and more moroccan spices. Lastly, I cracked 4 of P&L's eggs into it and since I don't have a lid for my pan I used some alfoil to cover it.
Served with couscous, and it was such a success. Everyone LOVED it! Don't you just loooove when everyone in the family enjoy something? It was very mild, and very different and beautiful. Yay!
Great success! Thanks, Super Food Ideas magazine :-)
(PS. I did poke a spoon into one of the eggs to make sure it was done, that's why it looks like that...)

2 comments:

  1. ser jätteproffsigt och gott ut
    kram mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really yummy, the eggs look extra good :)

    ReplyDelete