Sunday, February 17, 2013

Playing bowls

What a weekend!
On Saturday I worked and H took the kids into the city for ice-cream and window shopping. When I got home it was full speed as always with cooking dinner and managing my 30 minutes of exercise and all that stuff. Went to bed at 9pm and slept like a rock until 6am. Bliss!
Today we went to M's swim school in the morning (he is doing so well, yay!) and then to P&L's house for a BBQ and V&R&C were there too. Haven't seen them in ages and Little C had grown heaps and I can see her and Little J enjoy each others company pretty soon.
We ate lots of yummy food, and played bowls. That was heaps of fun. I got my birthday presents, including a very nice shirt for when I go running and chocolate and an earring hanger (which has made me realise I need more earrings to fill it up, lol, because it's looking a little empty). M got another Harry Potter Lego game which he hasn't stopped talking about since we left their house.
H had some drinks so I drove home which was totally exhausting, especially in torrential rain, but we got home all good and spent afternoon mowing and washing and vacuuming and getting ready for the week ahead.
It's almost 9pm now, and I'm going to have a shower and go to bed. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Låter som både en jobbig och rolig helg
    hoppas veckan blir bra
    kram mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete