Sunday, May 23, 2010

A really bad nightmare

So H left at 4am this morning. Sadness. I woke up to say goodbye, then fell back asleep and had the most horrible nightmare. Cried for ages once I woke up. Abruptly the world comes to an end but M is cuddled up in my arms and he smiles at me and tells me he loves me. I try to reach for H but he is unconscious and disappears (anxiety about him leaving?). Then M and I close our eyes and suddenly all goes quiet. I open my eyes and somehow through this bubble of love around us we have survived and are in a different universe or something where lots of friendly people try to comfort us. So relief about M and I surviving but also despair because nobody else did. Too many tears this morning...
As for reality, lots of things happened yesterday. We did go to the Ben10 show. M loved it and got a blow-up Ben10 hammer too. Totally stoked 3-year old! Then H took us around to this old couple in Redcliffe to put a deposit on the newest member of our family. We have named her Jolene (after that beautiful Dolly Parton song). Then at around 10pm these young people from Warwick came around to purchase the bike! So bye-bye to one toy, hello another! H will go pick up Jolene once he comes back from work trip. She is gorgeous.

Happy to hear P got home safely. We were a bit worried here... lots of love from us all.
Watched Eurovision A-Z on SBS last night. Can't wait to watch the big event next weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Bra att ni hade en fin dag igår
    älskar er alla

    ReplyDelete