Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yes, I am trying my hardest.

I really am. I applaud myself for all my hard work. Yay for me!
So, zero sleep last night (looong story). Feeling alright considering and work went well even though I did not get much useful done. I do work with the most warm and wonderful people, they listen and they hug and they symphatize. Then they let me go home early too, since I am a bit tired... but I can't sleep so sitting here in front of computer again. At least Kasper and Aona can keep my mind off things and gosh do I love them for that.
Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is having an effect on my own writing. The world is a cruel place. But enough of that, my writing thoughts belong somewhere other than this. This blog is about the reality of my own life, rather than the one I have created.
State of Origin tonight. Will not watch because I don't care. It's stupid. I don't enjoy watching sports. Sure FIFA World Cup is exciting for sentimental reasons, but otherwise meh. What is the importance of sport really? Why do people get so into it? Is it just for the fun or is it pride or honour or what? Maybe it is about escaping reality like I do when I write. I guess that I could understand.
Might go have coffee number 5 of the day. Can't face that banana though. And I just remembered that the next part of Leigh Butlers re-read of Path of Daggers should be up online now. Some more escaping my reality... bliss.

Someone beautiful told me today that I deserve a break. It won't happen, but it feels like the nicest thing anyone has ever said.

1 comment: