Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm fucked.

So no magic envelope from ATO in the mail. Called them. They posted it out today. I repeated to the lady what I had been told; I should have received it today at the latest. She says sorry. Well, no point taking it out on her. She sits in a call centre and is not responsible.
I'm fucked. Monday is a public holiday and if I'm lucky it will come on Tuesday. It needs to be in Sweden by the following Monday. I will have to rely on the magical powers of Aussie Posts International Super Express whatever it might be called. Gosh, life sucks sometimes. Why can't something please happen the way I have been promised? These institutions have zero leeway for us to falter or be late, but we have to put up with their disorganisation. Stupid crap.
Then M and I have been at home all day waiting for these people to pick up this engine H sold on Ebay. I wait and wait and wait and wait and finally I sms H to ask if he knows yet when they are coming. They've decided to leave it for another day. Great! So I've been sitting at home all day for NOTHING!
Felt so freaking pissed off about everything that took M to the shops and bought the last ASOIAF book. It'll be the last book I buy until October when Towers of Midnight is released. It was $21. If anyone says anything about that, I will bite their heads off. That's how grumpy I am right now.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpG0FwMRRwI
    titta :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lillebror. Du fick mig att le till slut iallafall. Kramisar.

    ReplyDelete