Sunday, June 27, 2010

A quiet moment

H and M have gone to the park. I'm sitting on the bed with the computer warming my legs. Computer must stay in bedroom now, after last night when the wireless USB-thingie broke. That's a long story I shouldn't tell the world about.
Listening to Cloud Control. Have replied to half a dozen emails from the previous week, just have not had the energy or peace of mind to do it beforehand.
M and I went to ticket shop this morning. Met a Swedish guy who was there with his son. He's married to an Australian woman and moved here 6 months ago. That was nice.
I believe England and Germany are playing tonight in the World Cup. Uncle G has gone down to Sydney to watch the game with M&K. Might stay up and watch it too. Should be a fiery game, and I love those!
And yes. I am M's angel. That's what he said.

1 comment: