Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brandon Sanderson!

Is coming to Australia! Wow. I bet this fantasy convention is in Sydney or Melbourne though, with my luck. Well, well. At least he'll be in the same time zone as myself for a little bit.
Work good yesterday and today, but apparently I'm in a bit of trouble with someone over a certain note I put up in the reception area. Gah. It was pretty to the point type of note, but not a personal attack on anyone in particular, but unfortunately that's how it's been interpreted. I'm not looking forward to a confrontation over this, if that's what it will come to. I do tend to get along with most people, I try to at least. It's the best way to achieve happiness at work.
Writing going freaking superslow at the moment. Painfully hard. That stupid tribe! How do I make Oliver angry enough to get to where he ends up? There needs to be some serious buttons pressed, apart from evil glares and putrid comments. Still haven't gotten time to properly write but fingers crossed for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment