Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sick I am.

Felt pretty average last night, didn't have energy to face writing or anything and went to bed at like 8.30pm. This morning much better, especially after all that sleep!
Went to work, started answering phones and with every phone call my voice got worse and worse and now awfully bad. It's all croaks. Fortunately got to go home early, feel like lying down for a sleep or something which is what I SHOULD be doing, but there are way too many things to do. For example washing towels, making chocolate mousse for dessert for tonight, might even go for a drive to the bank to pay the Demons some money a month early (just because I am so awesome). Or then... I could just lie down and sleep. But those towels will still need washing, that payment still needs doing and the chocolate mousse... well, I just really really want to eat that tonight after dinner. So no sleep for me. I am too busy.
And yeah, I better go do that stuff now. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment