Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drunk people and clowns

Big weekend. Worked Saturday, then we were invited over at the neighbours for a BBQ. Stayed up pretty late and Uncle G crashed the night. In the morning spoke to P&E and then A&E came over for a playdate for a couple of hours.
Tonight we went out for dinner with Uncle G and J&C as G is moving to Sydney on Tuesday. We went to the Normanby Hotel and the girls at work had warned me it could be a bit rowdy. So yeah, we rock up at 6.30pm to see a very drunk girl walk into a glass door and break her drink. Not that there's anything wrong with THAT, hey I've done the exact thing myself during Uni, but maybe not the best place for a 3 year old.
We hesitated for a split second, then walked in and found the guys and it turned out pretty good. Yes, there were plenty of very very drunk people but it was a friendly environment, and some of them even had a bit of a joke with him and he was dancing around, and then came the clowns! Two guys dressed up as clowns running around entertaining people and of course M was totally excited and the happiest little monkey.
By the way. They are still the Demons. It seems they have made a decision, and it's an increase! How does that even work? Hey whatever, man. Eff off you stupid Demons. I will catch up and I will crush you. YEAH!
I have had a very low moment too this weekend, and therefore decided it's time for me to crawl out of my hole of misery. I can't keep going like this. From today it all changes again, and I will be strong again and feel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment