Thursday, July 8, 2010

Viva Espana!

Yes, yes, yes! Spain beat Germany, the octopus was right! Awesomeness! So Netherlands vs Spain in the World Cup Grand Final, I will be happy either way.
This will be my last Thursday as a stay-at-home-mummy (well, at least for a while), as of next week I will be working four days. M and I are going to Toombul to see a farmyard show at the shopping centre and then might have some McD.
This weekend appears to be so filled with activites that I might have to pick between things. Shame. Might leave the Medieval Festival as it's a bit expensive and H is not keen (as you know) and I will get some fun just for me either way going to the movies with Auntie L.
Lots of casting news for Games of Thrones in the last couple of days. Realised last night that heaps of the actors are on twitter, and they're all chatting with each other on there. Such fun stalking to be had! Just finished re-reading Games of Thrones actually. So much more makes sense now, and so much sadness reading about Robb Stark and how it all began so wonderfully for him... man, those Lannisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment