Friday, August 20, 2010

New jewellery

So I discovered a new shop today. It's called Butterflysilver. I've seen it before but never gone in, as I guess for the past three years I have not really been much for buying anything for myself. But it's different now. I work four to five days a week and my income contributes greatly to our way of life. So now I can go into a jewellery shop, buy a ring just like that (it wasn't expensive, only $45 but I never would have spent even that on myself in the past) and not feel the smallest sting of guilt or regret over it. Yay! Not that H has ever made me feel like that, if anything he has always wanted me to shop more. It's been something I just haven't allowed myself before.
Might go back to that shop again, and again, and again. Ha ha ha! They had these beautiful earrings too...
Morning started with a chat with P&E of course, and then we were off to swim school, it was Water Safety Week again but I forgot to bring extra clothes. Luckily so did everyone else :-). Then M and I went to the shops, where he found this Buzz Lightyear toy that he was really keen on and it was cheap too. So I bought it for him. Gah, I'm going to be in so much trouble... We also had coffee and lunch at Coffee Club, and he had a play at the playground for over half an hour. He is very sleepy now, so relaxing in front of some ABC TV whilst I am going to get stuck into housework (my favourite... NOT) and perhaps I might bake something.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo gumman
    vad glad jag blir när du unnar dig själv också och inte bara andra
    Håll i den känslan
    älskar dig massor
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete