Saturday, August 21, 2010

Totally buggered I am

Went to work today, had to sit on reception at the other practice which I haven't done since before I had M. Couldn't even find the button to turn computer on, or figure out how to use answering machine. Oh well. Brought some of the Oaty Apple Loaf that I baked yesterday. It got eaten, as I knew it would be.
After work, hurried home and had shower to then jump into car with H & M and go to other side of Brissie to work BBQ for H's work. It was great, a lovely night. Nice to meet the people he works with.
Of course it's also Election Night! Greatest TV ever! Unfortunately it doesn't look like there will be a winner tonight, so no glorious speeches of victory or defeat to be had.
Best thing about today though! H bought me a present! Pink boxing gloves! They're so awesome. He also bought some gloves for himself and a punching bag which will be hanged up in the garage. He did some training for his cousin last year so will teach me. Can't wait!
Anyways. So tired. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. oj vad fina, klappar du till H så blir det i alla fall med fina handskar
    kramis
    mamma/mormor

    ReplyDelete