Friday, August 6, 2010

Sick monkey

Friday morning means talking to Sweden, which we did. Then M is coughing a bit too much for me to subject him to swim school so we are meeting SBLL a bit earlier today at the playcentre. Looking forward to it so much, and M can't wait to play with his favourite girl in the whole wide world.
Tomorrow is archery and I just realised this morning I haven't read the booklet yet! Lazy me. So that will be me tonight after M is in bed, reading up about the archery. I have practiced my stance and that though, throughout the week. It's something so cool and empowering about it. It's freaking awesome even. All I have to do tomorrow to not spoil my day, is try to NOT stand next to that old guy who was being annoying.
Last night was Big Bang Theory marathon again. First time all week I've been in bed after 10pm. Really catching up on my sleep. So thoughts about what to do on my day off on Wednesday... First, go to the movies and see Inception. Now, I just don't want to go to the movies alone, it's depressing. Second, go for a swim. But it's a bit cold. Third, go buy New Spring and plonk my bum at coffee shop for the rest of the day. Tempting but somehow just not satisfying enough. I'd rather buy New Spring and read it on the train to work in the morning. Fourth, go do a massage or a pedicure or something similar. That sounds pretty good perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment