Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tablettaskar

Just got home from awesome day at work to find parcel from Sweden! With money for swim school, socks and a shirt for me, and three tablettaskar from M. He will be a mighty chuffed little man when he comes home, I tell you! Thanks mormor and morfar!!!
It was very cold last night, polar winds apparently. I was in bed early, snuggled under the blankets with the heater blasting. Had heaps of nightmares though, really bad ones. Somehow it's like most of the stress that has haunted me for the past few months has finally released leaving me so strangely calm that my mind tries to create stress because it thinks being stressed is normal and how it should be.
Even at work I have had comments from my dear friends about how I finally look alive again and well again, and they are so happy about it. That's nice, isn't it?
So one more day of work to go this week, in surgery with DE tomorrow. Then swim school and playdate with SBLL on Friday, archery and playdate with A&E on Saturday, Jimboomba Car Show with H on Sunday, and then on Monday I go to work but H & M are staying at home because it's public holiday in Logan and in Pine Rivers. I get my public holiday on Wednesday which I intend to spend alone and free and just me doing something for myself only. Just got to figure out what that something should be... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment