Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Butter Chicken with Crushed Cashews

We just had Indian for dinner, Sitar Express! Very yummy, but perhaps I have just eaten a little bit too much. Very full.
Was back on the crosstrainer last night for the first time since I fell apart earlier this year. I am almost finished picking myself back up again, and yes I had an awesome workout. Only did 25 minutes and 400 calories, because I thought I should start up lightly, and felt great afterwards. Anyways, after allergic reactions and Demons and all sorts of dramas which led to me crawling into a hole of self-pity and sadness... now I am finally doing well enough to take care of myself physically too.
Work today, work tomorrow. The tribe is shaping up in my head, like the puzzle pieces are starting to fit together. Just got to put it all down on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment