Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lan, Perrin and Graendal.

YES YES YES! I have obtained the prologue for Towers of Midnight (perfectly legally too)... on audiobook! Yes, very random but it seems it was the one and only way to access it for people outside North America. Can't say I'm enjoying the audiobook experience though, it's a bit frustrating, but hey! Yay!!!! So listened to Lan, Perrin and Graendals POVs today, might do the others tonight or tomorrow. Lan was good, Perrin was a bit boring, but obviously Graendal was awesome. What a sneaky little Forsaken she is. Today has been the first time in a very, very long time we had nothing planned or organised to do. So we went crazy at Chermside! It was great. I got new work shoes, perfume from Body Shop, a cookbook about chocolate (originally I was going to look for diet-books but the chocolate book was the one that caught my eye, figure that) and contacts. H bought wallet and M got a new poster for his room and a really nice yellow T-shirt with giraffes on it. I got his shirt at Myer, where they always have good quality kids clothes that look quite different from the stuff at Target/Big W/K-Mart. So I think this will be his new party-shirt (he ain't wearing it to kindy!). Also finalised AOS's birthday present for next weekend. We also had some lunch (I finally had my sushi) and of course... coffee. Now M is sleeping, H is having a rest as he's still not feeling 100% and I've been listening to DISTINCTIONS!!! Good day. Good good good! And tomorrow it's archery time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment