Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mahjong helps and Nandos suck

It's been another big day. Worked in surgery today, yay, and I brought in some Hakan Hellstrom CDs to play. The patients actually liked it!
After work I rushed to Dymocks to order a new Low GI Family Cookbook (that's the one that got wrecked) and then ran to the train station in order to catch my 3pm train so I could pick M up in time to get home for Ben10 at 4pm. Why do I do it to myself.... ?
Anyways! So end of my working week and I felt up for some late night shopping (we both got paid this week) because I wanted to get heaps of stuff or at least look at heaps of stuff. We get to Chermside and they have opened a new Nandos. Now, H apparently loves Nandos (yep, it was new to me!) so he insisted we ate there and ordered crazy amounts of food. He ate lots, and very fast. Then as we began the long-awaited shopping, he starts feeling ill. Like someone who has had too much Nandos too fast. So yeah, we went back home and he crawled into bed really sick.
And that was how my fun evening shopping ended. I probably should have been more sympathetic, but I was so freaking disappointed and M was tired and playing up. So after they both were in bed, I sat down at computer and have now just finished two hours of Mahjong. It helps. Very calming.
I still feel ridiculous full from that food though. Never doing that again. And I really wanted sushi, like one tuna and avocado and one California roll, and perhaps a bottle of water and all would have been well.
Oh well. Tomorrow after swim we are going to Toombul shops to see a Scooby-Doo show. If M is in good spirits, might do some shopping after that. And some sushi. Anyways, going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment