Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lazy bum I am

Because I ain't going down to exercise tonight. I am too pooped!
It's been a huge day. So H managed to whisk M off for a haircut before we went to the party, then the traffic was horrid so we didn't get there until like an hour after it started. Fortunately we came precisely when the food was served, nice! M had heaps of fun playing with AOS and the others, we stayed for a couple of hours before driving back to our side of town.
We drove past the airport and I suggested some DFO-shopping since H's LAHA went into our account overnight. He was keen, and so was M. But 2 hours of shopping with a 3-year old all hyper on sugar and party and cake and all that was not as fun as I had hoped it would be. He was an absolute nightmare. Somehow we still managed to buy stuff. I got a black singlet, a blue shirt, a really nice summery blouse and a new little black bag. None of it was cheap either. I just have no shame, it seems. Ha ha.
Got home, ate random stuff like crackers and left-over pizza for dinner. Grandma had been around and dropped off insane, and I mean insane, amounts of toys for M. All of H's old stuff. So M got all geared up again, playing until 8pm when I finally forced him to bed. And now it's like 9.30am and even though I have downed 4 strong coffees today I just can not face that cross-trainer. I am a lazy bum.
Oh yeah. Thanks to the incessant raining it looks like H is pulling out of the car show which means... yes, I might still get to shoot some arrows tomorrow. Squeek.
Now, I will do some writing, then collapse into bed. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment