Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Less than a week to go...

... until Towers of Midnight!!!
Strange day today, for some reason. H went to Rockhampton, just overnight. I worked a short day, then went home and did a thousand and one chores before picking M up at kindy. We've had a relaxing evening, watching The Secret of NIMH and some Ben10.
Reading through The Gathering Storm, in anticipation of next Tuesday. Reminding myself of all those Aes Sedai names I had forgotten. All the Black Ajah, and so on. The spoiler sections of Dragonmount is in full swing because some people have managed to get a copy early.
I don't want to spoil it this time. I want to read on Tuesday, and be surprised at what happens.
I'm hoping for goodness for Rand, Mat and Perrin. Goodness for Nynaeve and Lan. Goodness for Min. And I really, really want to know who Demandred is.

No comments:

Post a Comment