Friday, October 29, 2010

My specialty. Apparently.

I made these last night. They are chocolate and coconut brownies. I make them all the time, because they're so popular. H and M love them, and so do everyone at work (the whole batch usually gets eaten in half a day there). I know they're not the prettiest brownies around, but they must be quite yummy.
Funny enough, especially because I am crazy about chocolate, I don't particularly like these brownies. Sure, I'll have one just to try (I try everything I make, to make sure it's okay) but otherwise I don't enjoy them much. It makes it a safe thing to keep in the fridge, the boys are stoked they're there whilst I'll open the fridge in search of afternoon sugar-hit and will most likely pick an apple before a brownie.
Swim school today, then coffee at favourite coffee shop and then playdate at Pine Rivers Park with A&E. Good day ahead, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment