Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A walk down memory lane

Got talking about this music clip somehow at work with WW today. Told him to go check it out of youtube, as it is probably the production design job I am most proud of from my filmmaking days. It involved weeks and weeks of papier-mache and digging holes in the ground and lots and lots and lots of other crazy jobs. I even had a key to the house where it was filmed and fed the cat whilst the band were on tour!
We filmed it over a weekend and the following Monday I started my fabulous career as a dental assistant.The next phase of my life began then. It was 2004, I think. I did do a few minor production design jobs during my first couple of years as an assistant (I will try to dig more up on youtube actually, just for the fun of it) but once I got pregnant with M I stopped. I had no more room in my life for making movies. And I don't actually miss it one bit, I get my creative outlet elsewhere and my life is so complete anyways.
But hey, look at that papier-mache set! Ha ha ha!!! Three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment