Monday, December 27, 2010

Annandag Jul

In Sweden today is called Annanday Jul. In Australia it isn't called anything at all.
Yesterday was Boxing Day so H decided we should venture into the city for the sales. I was feeling so relaxed and happy and content until we got in there; it was freaking chaos and M was a handful and myself ended up with very, very little time shopping for me! Grrr.
Dymocks didn't have the book I wanted (next one about Fitz) and the clothes stores were too busy for me to even bother trying anything on, but I did buy a bag in the end. At least something.
Very sad news last night about Uncle P and Auntie L's possum Russelina, and I actually went to bed considering taking my Min out to Calvert and threaten those stupid dogs with an arrow up their bums! Not that that would improve the situation in any shape or form; but a very satisfying thought indeed.
Had great work-out on cross-trainer last night and I must say waking up this morning that my legs are improving! Perhaps I am re-charging now; getting all set for an awesomely amazing fabulous 2011!!!
4 days left of this shitty year.

No comments:

Post a Comment