Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GOMA

Yesterday was a day of lying on my bed reading "Fools Errand" (yep, I found it!) and occasionally getting up to grab a chocolate or two out of the fridge. It was relaxing, but by the end of the day I felt kind of sickish.
Today we just had to do something! It's still raining constantly so I suggested maybe going to the Museum, it's inside and free and we haven't been there for ages. So we went, really early in the morning, and after checking out dinosaur skeletons and stuffed animals and the likes, we drifted towards GOMA just because lots of other people were there too.
And there was this absolutely amazing exhibition on because of the school holidays so we got to do so much fun stuff! Walk through a room filled with purple balloons, and other stuff. M had the best day and was so incredibly well-behaved and happy. Yay for today, I say!
Uncle G is in Brissie this weekend because of Christmas (he goes back to Sydney on Friday) so him and H are out having a couple of drinks whilst M and I are watching "How To Train Your Dragon" for the hundreth time since Christmas Day.
Tomorrow M is going to kindy and I am going to do... well, heaps of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment